“To love means loving the unloveable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.” — Eugene Peterson
I appreciate the work of Dr. James Wilder, deeperwalkinternational.org and Dr. Karl Lehman, Immanualapproach.com and value their training. They have helped me see and work with clients in a meaningful way.
My heart is to best help you find hope and gain vision for your marriage.
In working with couples I will assess the issues that are hindering your relationship and offer resources to address them. Some of the specific areas that I address are:
- Developing effective communication skills.
- Determining relational styles and how you can better connect with one another for greater emotional intimacy.
- Working through issues due to the use of pornography or sexual addiction and the impact of they have on you and your spouse.
- Helping couples to work through problems due to conflict avoidance.
- Working through problems due to many forms of abuse including but not limited to emotional, physical, verbal and spiritual abuse.
- Working through problems of betrayal, trauma and loss in a marriage.